Wednesday, July 3, 2013
At the Edge of Chaos, Unexpected Outcomes Occur
Michael Crichton's The Lost World did not disappoint! I was worried because the movie was really lame. Not lame enough that I don't ever want to watch it again, but the movie pails in comparison to the book. The book was fabulous! I think I loved it even more than Jurassic Park.
My favorite character in both books is Ian Malcolm and he is pretty much the main character in The Lost World, so that's probably why I loved it so much. It was suspenseful and gruesome and chock full of dinos, which are my favorite creatures and I wish I could actually meet one. I guess the closest I'll get to meeting one is reading these books, so I'll keep them on my shelf to enjoy every couple of years!
I would recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the movie. It's a little scientific, but less scientific than the first book. If you like dinosaurs, these two books are great and terrifying and overall two of my favorites out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment